4mm Foam Board
4mm Foam Board
Foam board is a lightweight sign that is ideal for the indoors.
4mm Foam Core
Full color CMYK: 1 sided (4/0), or 2 sided (4/4)
Ranges from 1 to 100
6”x24” 6”x32” 6”x36” 12”x12” 12”x16”
12”x18” 12”x24” 12”x36” 12”x48” 18”x24”
24”x24” 24”32” 24”x36” 24”x48” 25”x37”
32”x48” 36”x36” 36”x48” 48”x48”
Cut to size. Grommets are optional.
Print Ready PDF file
- Files must be submitted with proper orientation to ensure proper back up.
- It is best to try to avoid using borders in your design. If a border is too close to the trim, the trim may be slightly off-center.
- Ensure that your PDF is high res and that all images are CMYK at 300 DPI.
- All type must be outlined (not embedded).
- No linked images.
- If file contains a dieline, it must be a separate spot colour called Dieline and be on its own layer.
- The dieline shape must be a single path stroked.
- Please provide vector only artwork for type, logos, shapes and all other artwork. Only provide embedded raster artwork for actual 4/C images.
- Black type should have the following values: C0, M0, Y0, K100.
- The trim size of the Illustrator file must match the final trim size of the label. Use bleed settings in Illustrator of 0.0625 inches minimum each way.
- If you select a White Ink option with your order, please supply a single file that includes CMYK (if necessary) and a spot colour called exactly White_Ink. Do not supply separate files for CMYK and White Ink. If you want white ink to print under a blue colour, you need to set either the blue shape or the White_Ink shape to overprint to achieve this. You may also want to set a White_Ink shape to knockout so nothing prints on top of it. Remember to set overprints on any Dieline.
- File should be CMYK only (no RGB) with a Dieline and/or White_Ink spot colour depending on your order specifications.
- If you select Black Only option on your order, the file you supply should be K only (not CMYK or RGB) with a Dieline and/or White_Ink spot colours depending on your order specifications.