Adult Ultra Cotton® Long-Sleeve T-Shirt
Resized Artwork for Apparel
You may notice that we have scaled down your design slightly to fit onto smaller sized garments, as these garments have limited printable area. Your designed artwork will automatically be scaled down to 9"x12" for small sizes. Scaling only changes the width and height of your design; it does not change positioning.
Printed Apparel Care Instructions
The tag on each garment contains recommended care instructions for the garment itself; however, these instructions don’t take into account the direct-to-garment (DTG) printing process.
To help DTG printing last as long as possible, we recommend following the instructions below:Washing
- Turn the garment inside-out
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Use mild detergent and a gentle cycle
- Use non-chlorine bleach only when necessary
- Do not dry clean or use any fabric softeners
- Hang dry when possible
- Tumble dry on a low cycle when necessary
- Iron inside-out on a cool setting
- Do not iron the printed area
- Files must be submitted with proper orientation to ensure proper back up.
- It is best to try to avoid using borders in your design. If a border is too close to the trim, the trim may be slightly off-center.
- Ensure that your PDF is high res and that all images are CMYK at 300 DPI.
- All type must be outlined (not embedded).
- No linked images.
- If file contains a dieline, it must be a separate spot colour called Dieline and be on its own layer.
- The dieline shape must be a single path stroked.
- Please provide vector only artwork for type, logos, shapes and all other artwork. Only provide embedded raster artwork for actual 4/C images.
- Black type should have the following values: C0, M0, Y0, K100.
- The trim size of the Illustrator file must match the final trim size of the label. Use bleed settings in Illustrator of 0.0625 inches minimum each way.
- If you select a White Ink option with your order, please supply a single file that includes CMYK (if necessary) and a spot colour called exactly White_Ink. Do not supply separate files for CMYK and White Ink. If you want white ink to print under a blue colour, you need to set either the blue shape or the White_Ink shape to overprint to achieve this. You may also want to set a White_Ink shape to knockout so nothing prints on top of it. Remember to set overprints on any Dieline.
- File should be CMYK only (no RGB) with a Dieline and/or White_Ink spot colour depending on your order specifications.
- If you select Black Only option on your order, the file you supply should be K only (not CMYK or RGB) with a Dieline and/or White_Ink spot colours depending on your order specifications.